Residents outside the European Union may claim a tax refund of up to 12% across all purchases (application fees deducted). What conditions must be met to benefit ?
- Residence must be outside the European Union and customers must be staying in France for no longer than six months.
- Purchases must be made of a minimum value of €175.01 in a single day and in the same store.
- Customers must show their original passport or Consular card for French citizens. The holder must be physically present.
- Purchases must leave the E.U. within three months.
- Customers must be over 16 years old.
- At the time of purchase, a tax refund slip should be completed.
Then, simply present this slip at the airport in Paris to receive the tax refund. (Price: €3.50)
For exports via forwarding agent or freight: please speak to the hostesses at LE BHV MARAIS.
Tax Refund Area: located between ground and first floor in main building facing LE BHV MARAIS L’HOMME on rue de la Verrerie.
The tax refund offer can be combined with the -10% offer* at LE BHV MARAIS for residents of all countries outside France upon presentation of a valid passport and the voucher above.
*Valid for non-European Union residents and E.U. residents living outside France upon presentation of a valid passport and the voucher. Discount does not apply to red dot items, multimedia, book department, food, gift cards, travel, wedding registry or services. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotional advantage. See specific terms and conditions at the store. Valid until December 31, 2015.