La Cour Bleue at LE BHV MARAIS L’HOMME
Explore La Cour Bleue at LE BHV MARAIS L’HOMME, a new space entirely redesigned around food stands from BGR, Yummy & Guiltfree, Francart Maison Gourmande, OneshOt, and a 3D printing workshop.
Have you been dreaming of a different lunch-break in an amazing location? Then come and enjoy this sheltered, leafy terrace in the heart of Paris, try the delicious gourmet kebabs or organic waffles… and order your own 3D printed figurine.
BGR: Gourmet and Distinguished Burgers
BGR offers a range of tasty burgers and home-made fries
The Burger recipes, created by FRANCART, are made from specially selected ingredients:
- meat from POLMARD (Farmer-Butcher), from a single breed of meat, seasoned with rock salt, pepper and truffles.
- Farmhouse Lincolnshire Cheddar
- Freshly cooked fries
- Homemade ketchup
- Bread from BERKO made everyday to order
YUMMY and GUILTFREE
Yummy & Guiltfree, a new genre of concept food, wants to prove that you can treat yourself without feeling guilty! Organic, gluten- and lactose-free, Y&G make light and sexy gourmet waffles, presented on a stick and dressed with a little satin bow that can be enjoyed in both savoury and sweet varieties.
FRANCART MAISON GOURMANDE
Delicatessen and gourmet catering company Francart provides an entire range of
homemade, seasonal dishes.
Fresh juice and fruit salad bar.
Le Studio 3D
A new and unprecedented experience in France, discover the new techniques of 3D printing – and have your own figurine made.
The 3 stages of creation:
- the scan: (50 cameras create a single image of you from 50 different angles. On site, at la Cour Bleue.
- 3D printing.
- Receipt – collect it on-site or have it delivered to your home.
Cost: around €200, depending on size.
Delivery time: around 2 weeks.
- Opening hours: from Monday to Saturday, 10.00am – 8.00pm
- Address: 14 rue du Temple, Paris 4th arrondissement